Water and airtight, flameproof and embedded lamps, installed in hoods, in compliance with the european regulations.
Lengths: 80 cm and 140 cm
Lamp for explosive atmospheres, zones 1 and 2, designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the EN29001 Standard (ISO 9001).
Protection class, in accordance with EN60598: IP 67
Insulation class, in accordance with EN60598
Environmental temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
-20°C to +55°C
Standard: 230V +10%; 50Hz λ≥ 0.90
Electrical: 198-254V; 50/60Hz λ≥ 0.95
Enclosure’s material: Aluminium alloy, free from Cu, grey polyester finish
Glass materials: Borosilicate glass
Storage temperature in the original packaging: -40°C to +60°C
For technical information, please contact with our sales department.
Watertight screens specially designed for LEDs.
Luminaire suitable for places where high environmental protection, long lighting periods and difficult maintenance conditions are required.
Built-in installation (inside)
- Light Source: LED temperature
- Color: 4000K/6000k
- Actual luminous flux: 1620lm/3077LM
- Nominal power: 2x8W/2x16W
- Maintenance Flow Lum LM80:25,000 h (B50L70)
- Power supply Voltage: 220-240v, 50/60hz
- Temperature range:-20, + 50 º C
- Opening angle: 240 º
- Steel body painted in RAL9010 white color.
- Stainless steel frame and methacrylate diffuser.
Energy classification: A
In 2 sizes (650x170/1250x170 mm)